Sunday 21 July 2013

Drawing For The First and Second Prizes

If you don't know what this is all about, click on "Puzzle Fundraiser" tab at the top!
 
There have now been 111 pieces of the puzzle bought!  I put the first 50 names in a bucket and drew a winner for Mr. Sock Monkey.
 
 
Linda Carpentier is the winner!
I may have pronounced her name wrong on the video but I'm sure she won't mind.
 
  If all 1000 pieces sell I'll be doing 20 draws. So that was the first of up to 20 prizes.
 
Then I added the next 50 names to the bucket.
 
And Mark Russell won Mrs. Sock Monkey!
 
We're 39 names away from making another draw.
Donations of $1 or more will buy a piece of the puzzle.
If you donate $5 you can give me one name or up to five names.
I just don't want to write the same name on five different pieces. 
That way when the puzzle is finished there will be 1000 different names on it.
 
Perhaps a rather ambitious goal.
 
But you can help by sharing my blog with all your friends!
Feel free to talk about me over a cup of coffee at the coffee shop.
The more people that know about special needs orphans and their care or (lack of it) the better.
 
Let's bring my boy home!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment