Sunday 8 May 2016

Two Years Later

       Happy Family Day for me and Silas! How great is it that Gotcha day lands on Mother's day for us this year. I'm so thankful for this little boy. Two years ago I picked up a tiny little peanut who couldn't sit up on his own yet.
 
May 8/14
 
 
And now look at him go! Swinging on his tummy is his latest accomplishment. He's very happy about it as you can see!

 


May 8/16

He's starting school in the fall. If he had his way he'd start today.  He tried so hard to get those doors open this afternoon. lol He'll be going to the school for a visit on Tuesday. That should be interesting!





Look at that belly!
Mother's Day 2016


Mother's Day 2014


I love you little boy!  
I hope you don't mind that mommy wasn't on the ball enough to get cake and decorations for your special day! I'm glad we get to spend every day together!

No comments:

Post a Comment