Sunday 29 May 2016

Fully Funded and it Feels so Good

That's right! I am done fundraising! The last auction I had at the beginning of May raised the last $3000 that I needed. I'm still amazed that God has done this twice now.   $32000 in about 13 mths.  Crazy faith! Thank you to everyone who helped make this possible! You were used by God for his work!

Right now I am just waiting for news of a court date. I should find out soon. Hopefully this week. We'll see!


I'm trying to be patient but it is like an emotional rollercoaster around here these days. One minute I'm fine and peaceful and patient, an hour later I'll be fighting the tears. It's so hard to have your baby so many miles away.  There's not a thing I can do to make it go faster and I don't like it one bit! sigh

Anyways....here's our life in pictures for May.

He looks like such a big boy!

Silas got quite attached to an Elsa doll in the store. Mommy was too cheap to buy it.

Myles' clothes are all washed and folded and in his drawers waiting for him. Size 3-6 mths for my almost 2 year old. :(

Such a sensory seeker he is!

Testing out his friend's quad.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Corinna :) And yes, he is quite the big boy! Myles with grow big also. It's gunna take a lot of love and we all have it for you and your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thrilled to hear you are now fully funded!

    ReplyDelete