Saturday 23 November 2013

Six

Today is pretty much over so it doesn't count. 
That means in six days my sister and I will be getting on an airplane
and flying to Eastern Europe!!!
 
It's getting real folks.
 
Really real.
 
Dad keeps posting links about travel safety.
 
Mom, Dad and Mike (my brother) bought me a tablet for my birthday so that I can keep in touch
while we're there.  I should be able to blog about the trip while we're there. It will also come in handy for on the pick up trip in 4-6 mths to entertain Pete in the hotel and on the plane. And I can put lots of educational games on there for him in the future.
 
So obviously Pete is not this little boy's full/real name.
It is an abbreviated form though and I'm going to keep his first name as his middle name.
 
I will be asked at some point during this first trip what I would like to call my son in order to complete paperwork during the court process.
 
And..........
 
His name shall be called.......
 
Silas!
 
So there you have it!
Now you know!
 
Silas means "Of the Forest" which goes well with the last name Wood don't you think? hehe
 
I like it so hopefully he does too!

No comments:

Post a Comment