Wednesday 8 April 2015

Exciting News!

I just got word from my homestudy agency that my homestudy could be complete and ready to sign by the end of May! That's a lot sooner than I thought it would be!

But that means I'm going to have to start paying the big fees soon. I think I'll need about $6000 by the end of May/beginning of June.  You can see by the thermometer that I'm several thousand dollars away from that still.  I've also created another tab up there ^^^ (Fee Breakdown) that lists all the various fees and expenses so you can see where the money goes to.

Right now I have this Avon Bubble Bath fundraiser going on.
 
 
 
Garage sale
I also am still looking for garage sale items. If you're doing some spring cleaning I'll gladly take anything you want to get rid of! I'm planning on having the first sale on the first weekend in June.
 
Online Auction
This is something I thought of doing for Silas' adoption but then ended up getting fully funded before I had a chance to set it up.
Basically it's an online auction in a facebook group. I'm looking for people to donate items that can be auctioned off.  These can be craft items, new items you bought and haven't used and direct sales products (Scentsy, Jamberry, etc). It would be really great to get as many items donated as possible to make it a successful auction.
I will give credit to each donator unless you wish to remain anonymous. If you have an etsy store or website I can link to that in the description of the item you've donated.  
In the next few days I'll get the facebook page set up and start adding items. I'm pretty excited about this auction! I hope it will raise several thousand dollars!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment